Mandy, We all got Nancy's email and then as I did, I am sure others sent that email out. You, Cora, Cade and your husband are on every prayer list imaginable. I work at Thomas & Hutton Eng. Co, whom others I am sure you know here or have taught their children.They all have you all in their prayers. There are also going to be several blood drives especially for Cora in Savannah. Jane is the woman who works at the blood bank is coordinating and we will all help spread the word. Blood and prayers are the best things right now for you all. Thanks for this blog, it really helps to know how she is doing and how you are doing. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. In His Love, Yvette, Bill, Sean and Katie Jones
1 comment:
Mandy,
We all got Nancy's email and then as I did, I am sure others sent that email out. You, Cora, Cade and your husband are on every prayer list imaginable. I work at Thomas & Hutton Eng. Co, whom others I am sure you know here or have taught their children.They all have you all in their prayers. There are also going to be several blood drives especially for Cora in Savannah. Jane is the woman who works at the blood bank is coordinating and we will all help spread the word. Blood and prayers are the best things right now for you all. Thanks for this blog, it really helps to know how she is doing and how you are doing.
Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
In His Love,
Yvette, Bill, Sean and Katie Jones
Post a Comment