Saturday, November 22, 2008
Saturday 11/22
We went back to the hospital today to get Cora's blood levels checked. Her platelet count had dropped more since Thursday, so we had to stay for a platelet transfusion. It was a bit of a bummer! The doctor said that it is not surprising and that she may continue to need a few more blood and platelet transfusions this early in the game. She HATES the hospital now. She cried and just wanted to go home. I felt so bad for her. She did fine with the platelets and we were there for a total of about 4 hours. Just pray for continued strength for all of us and stamina for Cora. We have to go back to the clinic for lots of things on Monday (blood check, bone marrow aspiration, and chemo.) It should be long. Pray hard for us on Monday! I am really hoping that Cora's body will begin producing platelets and hemoglobin on it's own again soon! We are so thankful for our tremendous support system. You are all so great! We couldn't do this without each of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mandy,
God really knew what he was doing when he made you. You are one of the strongest people I know.
Everyone is praying for Miss Cora.
We love you.
Susan and Beverly Spinks
Mrs.Garola hey this is Beverly I miss ya'll very much.
love,
Beverly
Post a Comment