The last two days have been fairly uneventful (thankfully). No surprise trips to the clinc. However, the Dexameth is making her such a swollen GROUCH!!! As you can see by the grimace! She had such a chip on her shoulder yesterday that Aunt Lauren and I decided she maybe needed a new look! That always cheers us up! I cut her hair. It is cute! Much easier and less in her way! Check her out! In the first two she is sporting her new haircut and her new nightgown from Sophie and Gabby! So cute!
5 comments:
she's PRECIOUS!!! she actually looks a lot like cade in that middle one (to me). love the cut... do you cut adult hair too? :-) miss you guys! praying for you continually!!!
Cora! We love your new hair doo did!!! Glad your are feeling better and have an appetite.
Mandy keep your head up,the sun will shine on you soon. God answers prayers.
Blessings to all,
The Willards
Addison and I were thinking the same thing. That she looks alot like Cade in the second picture.
Glad to hear that the past few days have been uneventful. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving and I hope Cora ate everything she wanted.I know I did!
Still Praying,
Stacie and the Crew, "The New Crew"
Cora,
Your new hair cut is soooo cute. I love it and I love you. Miss you bunches...
Susan and Beverly
Cora is the tiny queen of cartoony facial expressions. Kiss her head for me,
Russ
Post a Comment