Cora woke up feeling much more lively today. She has been playing all morning. First, we played with her balloons. (I realized I hadn't posted a picture of her hospital room where I think we had 40 or so balloons) Then we played babies and I caught her all on her own changing her babies diaper with gloves and wipies, just as I have been changing hers! I can't tell you how relieved I am that she seems to feel OK. I know it may not always be this way, but for now, we are at peace! Please pray for higher blood counts tomorrow as we return to the hospital to be checked! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! WE LOVE OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES SO MUCH!
By the way, today at SCPS Cade marched in the 2 year old Thanksgiving with Cora's class wearing her indian costume! He is a proud big brother!
5 comments:
Hi Mrs. Garola,
Today we looked at Cade and Cora's blog as a class. Cora looks really cute, we saw all the pictures. We listened to "Jesus loves ME" and She sings good! We are glad she is feeling better and playing with her babies. We hope she gets better soon, we are praying for her daily.
Love,
Ms. Gainer's 5th grade class
Mandy
Thank you for taking the time to share your journey. We are praying for you as a family, our church and of course at SCPS. You all are much loved and I hope that you will allow yourself to lean on others. I'm sure this is rough for you and Rob. I pray for strength for you both and understanding for Cade and healing for Cora! She is a blessing and I KNOW God will take care of all of you! We love you! Lori, Greg, Jacob, Trent and Laney
Hi Mandi! I do not even know what to say except that I love you and that you, Cora, Rob and Cade are in our thoughts and prayers. Zach and Marc want me to say "hi", and tell you that they are praying for Cora. You all are very loved! Please let me know if I can do anything at all. We miss you! Rhonda
Mandy,
Cora's class is praying for her everyday. We love and miss her.
Ms. Susan's Class
Hi Mrs. Garola- I met you for the first time on Halloween evening on the Bluff when Cooper and I were trick-or-treating. Cora is a part of our SCPS family, and we are praying constantly for a fast recovery for her. We can only imagine how exhausting this whole process is, but we trust Jesus to give you all the strength you need and to take care of your precious one. Know that we are all here for you- just give us a call if there's something we can do - David, Julie, and Cooper Moreland
Post a Comment