Cora is an inspiration to so many. We're praying constantly. I saw Joan at church, and she told me how cute Cora looked with her new hair style. She is absolutely right!! Although I am not there physically, I am praying for all of you throughout each day. Much love, Betsy Sampey
Miss Cora, I know that look so so well. Even miles apart and you still touch my heart. Hope you feel better soon. Bev and I are praying for you. Hugs and Kisses, Ms. Susan and Bev
You do not know me, but I have followed your blog since January. However, not until today did things "click" for me. I teach 2nd grade at St. Petersburg Christian School, where Dr. Palmer is from. I knew she went to SCPS. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Palmer. I know that she has been very supportive of you and your family during this difficult time. It is a small world after all!
4 comments:
But boy is she cute!!!
You are in our constant prayers.
Amy Perry
Cora is an inspiration to so many. We're praying constantly. I saw Joan at church, and she told me how cute Cora looked with her new hair style. She is absolutely right!! Although I am not there physically, I am praying for all of you throughout each day. Much love, Betsy Sampey
Miss Cora,
I know that look so so well. Even miles apart and you still touch my heart. Hope you feel better soon.
Bev and I are praying for you.
Hugs and Kisses,
Ms. Susan and Bev
You do not know me, but I have followed your blog since January. However, not until today did things "click" for me. I teach 2nd grade at St. Petersburg Christian School, where Dr. Palmer is from. I knew she went to SCPS. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Palmer. I know that she has been very supportive of you and your family during this difficult time. It is a small world after all!
Amy Timpe
Post a Comment