Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dec. 5th is Cora's Day at SCPS!

Our school, Savannah Christian Preparatory School, is having Cora's Day on December 5th! They are having 2 blood mobiles where parents and teachers can donate blood that will be banked in Cora's account. They are also selling t-shirts with Cora's picture on them for 12$ with proceeds going to Cora's Medical Fund! I am shocked, amazed, and honored by all that SCPS has done for us! This is why it's the BEST school in Savannah! I only wish Cora could be there to enjoy her day! Thanks to those of you helping organize all of this for us!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Mandy - we just wanted you to know that we are praying for you and your family every day. Carson adds to his nightly prayers - "God dont forget Baby Cora and Mrs. Garola." I admire you so much - stay strong and keep believing that God will continue to watch over your family and get you all through this. We have marked Cora's Day on our calendar!! In God's Love - Kelley, Alan, Katey and Carson Cale

stacie new said...

Hey Mandy,
I finally figured out how to log on to your blog and boy am I impressed. I'm amazed how well you have time to keep everyone informed.
I hope and pray Cora is doing much better. I'm praying for her body to produce platelets and hemoglobins on her own. My entire family prays for your entire family. Each night Addison, Emma and Aiden start their prayers with Cora. I'm putting her on the prayer list at my church tomorrow so be prepared for miracles! Those people can pray!!!!
You hang in there and know that the reason you are receiving so much support is b/c you have given so much support throughout the years. Many children including two of my own have been blessed to have you as their teacher.

Know that through all of this God is blessing you and in the end we will all see His blessings.
Much Love,
Stacie

Kim said...

Mandy,

I always knew what a blessing you were to our family... now I see everyone feels the same. We are sending all our love your way and will be there on Dec 5th. Hoping my iron levels are up enough to donate this time... I'm working on it! Love to all of you.

~Kim

cindy James said...

Many, I am so sorry to hear about Cora and what your family is going through. We are praying everynight for Cora and your family. You need to remember that you are loved by many people and many people are praying for you. God is with you and will always be there for you. You are so strong and have always been an inspiration to me. Keep up your faith! This verse helped me during my difficult time this past year. Isaiah 41:10- "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and hlp you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Meredith and Kaitlyn send you love and they are praying for you everynight. Take Care. Love, Cindy James