Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet Baby Clara

We're home! And so glad to be here! Baby Clara is doing great! Cora is in love with her and Cade likes everything about her except her belly button. He says he'll hold her more when the black part falls off! She's so tiny and sweet and looks EXACTLY like Cade and Cora when they were born. She has features exactly of both of them so much so that I already feel like I've had this baby before! Her mouth and hair look exactly like Cade's when he was born and her nose and cheeks are exactly like Coras. I will do some picture comparisons later this week to show you just how much they really look alike as babies. In fact, my OB/GYN delivered all 3 of them and when he held Clara up his exact words were, "Yep! She's a garola!" These 3 are so stinkin cute together I could post 1 million pictures, but I'll limit it for your sake!



No comments: