Sunday, February 21, 2010

Funny Cora Moment from Saturday

Rob's mom (Abuela), Cade, Cora, and myself were sitting in the family room.

Cora cleared a spot on the floor and announced, "I've got a great idea. We're gonna have a ball and you get to watch me dance, and dance, and dance! But first we've got to play a game. If you can guess what color my ball gown is gonna be, I'll give you a prize."

Mommy: "yellow"
Cora : "nope"
Abuela: "pink"
Cora: "nope"
Cade: "blue"
Cora: "YES! Cade! You hit the nail on the head! You're exactly right! You're gonna get the prize an it's to DANCE WITH ME!!!" (she runs off to go put on her ball gown)

Cade mumbles under his breathe, "I wish I would've said purple!"

2 comments:

Tara Justice said...

too cute! so did he dance w/her?? ;)

Unknown said...

nope! not on your life!