Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cora Funny Moment of Sunday

Cora and I have taken to calling the baby lil peach, sweet peach, or sweet baby peach because Cora thinks her hair looks like a fuzzy peach and we live in GA, so it fits!

I am in the bedroom and Cora runs in.

Cora : mama is there such thing as a gum tree?

Me: yes!

Cora: what grows on it?

Me: gumballs, but not like the gum you eat, the pokey brown gumballs that fall to the ground.

Cora: hmmmm. Daddy told me he got his gum from a gum tree. I fink he was trickin me!

Me: yes, lil peach, I think he was tricking you!

Cora: I'm not lil peach, the baby is!!!

Me: Well then who are you?

Cora: big apple!

2 comments:

erik and kristi said...

ha ha ha, your kids are so funny!!
i love that picture of your 3 cuties at the top!!

Susan said...

too cute! kids say the funniest things. tessa's just now starting to say things that she hears from other people. i keep thinking, where did she learn that?