Friday, February 26, 2010

Homemade Goodness!

We have the greatest friends! We've gotten so many sweet baby things! I must admit my favorites are the homemade things! We've gotten tons of yummy homemade meals (of which I didn't take pictures). Thanks so much for those! We've also gotten some fabulous hand crafted baby items! Take a look at this precious stuff!

My cute cousin, Teanna, sent us these. I love them because they're tall and they stay on when most tiny lil booties don't! They're like bootie boots!


These precious hats were a gift knitted by Cora's teacher! I love them! I love them so much I enlisted her to make Cora some hot pink leg warmers which are also adorable (pictures to come!)


Are these not the cutest? My friend Tracey has an online business http://www.tinysprouts.com/ and hand embroiders all her stuff!


This is what I like to call Malena madness! My cute friend, Malena, left a GIANT sack of monogrammed stuff on my front porch one day! Tons of monogrammed stuff that she did herself! Bibs, sheets, pillows, changing table covers, onesies, nightgowns, the girl is crazy! These two matching swim suits and cover ups for the girls are my favorites! Malena's opening a lil store in Savannah soon and it will without a doubt be DARLING!
Thanks friends for everything!

No comments: