Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jedi Love


I wanted to post this picture because it cracks me up! Yesterday Cade and Cora went to play at our sweet friends' house. These 4 are cute together because the boys birthdays are within a month of each other as are the girls. The girls started out in their girlie dresses (note that Cora found the dress up clothes within seconds of entering the house) but ended up Jedis by the end of their visit. Please make note of the precious blonde on the left in a pink dress, tights, and bow armed with a machine gun and Cinderella on the far right armed with a princess beauty kit (never leave home without one) and a faux nail gun as her weapons of choice! Don't mess with little girls that have big brothers! You'll never win!

1 comment:

Tara Justice said...

I just love reading your blog entries. You are such a strong mama and I admire you. Your kids are just too precious. Keep up the good work :)