Isle of Hope soccer season has started!
Cade is the oldest in the league this year and is enjoying being a barracuda. He is more into soccer than he's ever been. He's working hard and averaging about two goals per game. It's fun to watch him.
And then there's Cora who decided she'd try soccer this year. Her team is called the Lizards. She looks cute in her uniform.
Mia Hamm should not feel threatened in the least. Cora's foot has touched the ball ONE time in her last two games. I can't wait to hear what she's going to tell me when she comes over between the quarters to get water. Some of her comments have included, "Do you have a towel? I got some sweat on me." and "This soccer game is babyish. I keep hearing people say, 'go lizards, kick the ball' that is not what they say to teenagers."
FYI, sista...you're not a teenager! You're 5! And how do you know what they say at teenage soccer games?
I think Clara got more ball time than Cora did! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment