Monday, October 3, 2011

gone, but hopefully not forgotten!

Well, last week I left my family for the first time ever! No, not on some romantic getaway with my husband. Nope, not on some fun girls shopping weekend with friends. I left my family to go spend 3 days with 90 10 and 11 year olds on a Science field trip!!! Yep, that's right, for work! I am sure my departure was long overdue. Cade practically pushed me out the door as I attempted to leave one more frantic list! But I spent 3 fun filled days at Jekyll Island chaperoning the SCPS 5th graders on a really fun field trip, AND my family survived. All in all, it was fine! My only beef is that I don't get paid extra! A special shout out to Gran and Pop for all of your help last week!!! Check out my week!
                         a trip through the muddy marsh!

    my five little roommates- SLUMBER PARTY TIME!
                       French braids all around!

What's a sleepover without painted toe nails!  My hat's off to anyone that permanently has five 10 year old girls! :0

         Our seining and nets class produced some cool stuff!

                     erosion sure does look cool!

                          fish dissecting anyone?

                         we made some new friends!

                      and played a lot! :)   fun trip!

1 comment:

Sara and JC Trombley said...

Mandy! I remember when you french braided my hair for my church confirmation. :) ha ha!