yep, you read that right!
You know life is crazy when your phone goes to first grade by mistake.
This morning I had an appointment and couldn't find my phone. I knew it had a full battery. I put everyone and everything in the car and ran back in to call my phone. I dialed, it rang, Cade yelled from the car, "I hear it!" I locked the door and went to the car. Cade said, " I heard it ring, but couldn't tell where it was coming from. It sounded like it was inside something. So I thought it was in the diaper bag and said, "I'll find it later. It's here. We gotta get you guys to school." I dropped Cade and Cora at school and drove to my friend's house (she was keeping Clara during my appointment). I asked her to call my phone and when she did we didn't hear a ring at all...but it was ringing all right....
In Cade's backpack in his first grade classroom probably right in the middle of their Spelling Test.
And that my friends, is exactly how nuts it is around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment