Our favorite photographer just sent us the disk from our last photo shoot! Most of you have seen these, but I'm just so excited that she actually made us look better in pictures than we do in real life that I had to share just a few images. And would you just look at baby clara's face in the picture on the top of the blog! I could eat her up!


look at clara's bottom teeth in this family shot....priceless!

LeeAnn captures my kiddos personalities perfectly! love this baby!

one of cora's two alter egos...this day we had cheery cora! yay! much better than crabby cora!

What a handful!!! And a ham!
LeeAnn is offering some great deals on winter photo shoots check out her site @
http://www.leeannritchphotography.com/newindex.html
1 comment:
I just love these pictures Mandy! Such treasures!
p.s. You can call me the Queen of craftiness! ;)
Post a Comment