Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sweet Pea's NINE month update!!!

I cannot believe I am already 9 months old! And boy am I a girl who LOVES adventure. Mommy posted when I was a tiny baby that I act "like I drink bottles of mt. dew all day long" because I just can't be still...well, not a lot has changed! I'm so super sweet, but I am an active girl!!!! I can do so much now! I can't wait to tell you all about what I've learned this month!

My new skills...
- panting like a dog
- waving and saying "hi" and "bye bye"
- playing peek a boo with my blanket all by myself
- pulling up and holding on with only one hand!
- taking steps while I'm holding onto the coffee table
- doing calf raises up and down on my tippy toes while I'm standing
- DANCING!!! (yes, my sister is teaching me well!)
- hugging mommy on command (her command that is!)
- almost clapping
- crawling around like I'm a monkey, I'm on knees one minute, one food the next, and both feet and one arm the next.
- growing teeth! I've got two on bottom and two on top!

My new fears
- being alone in the dark
- this stuffed monkey of Cade's named Boing Boing who when sling shotted across the room screeches like he's in pain. (the near sight of that guy makes me shutter) and for some reason my brother takes great delight in showing him to me all the time!

My new LOVES
- music
- my pink fuzzy Clara blanket (actually this is an old love)
- REAL PEOPLE FOOD in tiny pieces...sure does beat that canned stuff
- other babies- I get to go to the gym with mommy when she exercised and unlike my big sister, I LOVE that place! There's a room full of little people just my size and I think it's the greatest thing ever. I love crawling all over them and pulling their clothes and hair (mama says we gotta work on "gentle."
- THE DOG!!! (this is an old love too!) I love that sweet doggie! Each time she comes in the room I squeal like I've never seen her before!

This month I also had some friends over and went to play at a friend's house for the first time. Mommy has some other mommies she trades babysitting with and I thought it was really fun to have a friend all to myself! There are some pictures of my play dates below!

Happy November! I can't wait to taste turkey! :)
Love,
Clara

I'm usually all smiles!!!!!

Me and my friend, Camden. Yep, I'm pretty sure she out dressed me that day!
Emily Grace and I and our pacis on a stroller ride! (her sweet mama kept me while mom subbed at Cora's school!)
Me and my boyfriend, Wyatt! Yes, I go for younger men!!!

1 comment:

erik and kristi said...

she is seriously ADORABLE!!