Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Celebrating 7 at Camp Garola
For Cade's birthday this year I really wasn't sure I wanted to do anything at our house. His friends are super sweet, but super boyish and I was pretty sure any cute party I tried to do may turn into WWF. So I tried to con him into taking a few friends bowling, but he wouldn't bite! He really wanted an at home party. So I made him limit the number of boys to keep it small and we did a camping party. It was very cute and very fun! It didn't turn into WWF until the last 20 minutes and we kept that part away from the campfire! :)
Campfire cupcakes!
roasting hot dogs, we followed this with marshmallows and spooky campfire stories!
nature scavenger hunt
we tossed plastic picnic food through this bear's mouth! (btw, I'm not artist!)

cute friends
cade and cora trying out a gift (nerf dart tag!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And you said I was creative???
Love the cupcakes!
Post a Comment