

Since Cora's class all have summer birthdays, her teacher assigned them all a "special day" so they can celebrate before the end of the school year. Cora has anxiously awaited her special day for weeks. It was this past Monday. She wanted tinkerbell plates and napkins, we made pink cupcakes with pink icing and princess sprinkles (blue icing for boys) and picked out a special dress for her special day! When we were about to leave for school she was so excited that without even telling me she took one of the tupperware containers of ICED cupcakes out of the fridge and put it in her backpack and wore it around. I went to the fridge and as I frantically searched for the other container she said, "don't worry mama, I put it in my backpack!"So I after school when I asked her how her special day was she said, "great. there was one really funny part! I coughed out my candle!"
figures!
2 comments:
HOW ADORABLE! What a great idea to have a "special day!"
Will you email me so I can email you an little invite for tomorrow. We are going to celebrate Jake (our dog's) b-day with the girls. Katherine was really upset that we didn't have a party...so he will have a watermelon/ jumping thing party. whoo hoo. Hope you check this before tomorrow but if not I will call you with a verbal invite. :)
my email is elizapbrooks@gmail.com...whoops.
Post a Comment