Cora's fever lasted through the night on Thurday and by Friday morning had subsided. I spoke with one of her oncologists Friday morning and she mentioned that because of the cloudy spot to the left of her heart on the chest x-ray she wanted to follow up at clinic next week. We have an appointment on Wednesday. But, Cora seems to be feeling much better. She is coughing her head off hopefully getting rid so some of that gunk in her lungs. But she's also playing and dancing, so I'm guessing she feels good. Thanks to all of you who have called to check on her!
3 comments:
So glad to hear she is feeling better! -stacy
sheesh, mandy! you are strong and thank God for that! glad to hear she's doing better.
Oh Mandy,
I am so sorry for all you've had to endure! Jennifer told me you called worried but we have been good and healthy here so no worries. Only sorry for you all. I knew Cora just seemed so sad and puny.
I can only imagine you there with a baby in arms and worrying about Cora. So glad she got to go home and things are looking better.
Glad we got to see you all! Sure to do a playdate this summer-last week of June I think we decided will work!
Take care and hang in there!
Love,
Mary Jane
Post a Comment