Monday, August 3, 2009

Recent Developments!

Well, we just got home from a fabulous week at the Jersey Shore. We go each summer and get to visit with Rob's parents, hang at the beach, ride rides at Morey's Pier, and go to lots of yummy restaurants. The kids love it. This year we even got to visit with Rob's sister, Maisi, for a few days. It was great. Pics coming soon. But now we are home and trying to get back in a routine before Cade starts school in 9 days!

We do have a bit of other news to share! Things had quieted down pretty much around here lately and as if we don't have enough going on, we are going to have a brand new baby come February! SURPRISE!!! Yep, that's right, Cora's going to be a big sister and Cade a big brother again! We have always said we wanted three kids and although we weren't sure about the timing of this one, while Cora is in chemo the next year plus, I won't work for sure. So we've decided the timing is perfect and this baby will be a huge blessing to our family! I am due on Feb.5th and am currently 13 weeks pregnant. I had a doctor's appt today and the doctor says everything looks great! I was sick as a dog during my first trimester with Cora, but this time around except from slight nausea and heart burn, I really feel normal! Except for the fact that my belly definitely remembers pregnancy and I am already showing! Here are the kids comments about having a new baby.

cora: if the baby comes out with a pink bow and she is a girl then we can name her Ariel and I will buy her a tiny Ariel costume.

" Cade, do you hope it's a boy or a girl?"
cade: I just hope it's a koala bear!

6 comments:

Joan said...

I am so happy for all of you. Y'all are ment to be parents of many. You are both the best. I am happy you all had a great vacation. Can't wait to see you:) Much love, Joan

Librarian Russ said...

I hope it's a koala bear too, Cade.

carolinagirl said...

Congratulations! The Lord brought you to my mind yesterday and I prayed for you! God's timing is always perfect! He's never late or early!

Tara Justice said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!! omg, that is so awesome!!! can't wait to see if it's a princess or a koala bear. congrats!!!!

ginaburch said...

yeah for you all! congratulations!!!

c is for cole said...

sooooo exciting!!! congratulations!!!