Thursday, August 20, 2009

10:28 She then decided to pair the ever popular Cinderella ball gown with some gawdy fake pearls. A classic look.


At 11:30 I announced it was time to go pick up Cade and she decided to go for the mermaid bride look for the car ride.

After an afternoon nap in the mermaid costume daddy announced at 3:30 that he was taking the kids to the baseball field to hit some balls. Cora said, "Wait, let me change!" Low and behold, her baseball outfit.

Don't you play baseball in a leotard?


4:45 Enjoying an afterbaseball snack in a blue polyster skirt lined with white faux fur. Shirts are overrated.


7:00 And finally we end the day after bath munching a plum in a pink nightgown. Finally she got something right!

7 comments:

Tara Justice said...

now that's funny stuff!! :)

Gran said...

Ok, I know, I'm sorry to say that I am directly responsible for giving her some of those ensemble pieces. Who would've guessed that they would be worn together!

Unknown said...

no mom, you're responsible for giving her ALL those costume pieces. Not some of them. I always hated clothes with characters on them and from this day you'd think that's all the girl owns!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is too funny! I don't know you but know a lot of SCPS people who know you and I have loved being able to pray for Cora and your family as well as follow your blog. How much fun is that...changing clothes (without thinking about having to actually, fold or put them away!) that many times in one day! lol...too funny!
Patricia

Unknown said...

We so appreciate your prayers and just checking in on us, Patricia! Hopefully we'll meet in person one day! Do you have kids at SCPS?

Amy said...

I LOVE it!! You or rather Cora just made my day. We miss seeing you at CP.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! We are not there yet, Ava is just particular about shoes so far. -Stacy