(continued below)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Cora, the fashion diva
OK so I discovered that there is something a little harder than trying to take care of two young kids while you are pregnant. It's trying to take care of two young kids while you are pregnant and sick. I have spent the past 6 days feeling like someone has scratched out the lining to my throat with a razor blade and filled my head and ears so full of air that they may com bust at any minute! And to top that off I've had a fever of 101 consistently as well. Nice huh? But I'm not really looking for sympathy. Luckily, Rob has only started coaching and not officially started school yet so he has been here playing Mr. Mom and picking up my slack, which there has definitely been a lot of since I could barely move. You know I am always talking about how Cora changes clothes 100 times a day and loves to dress up. Well yesterday I figured since I couldn't move much more than my index finger, I'd document a day of Cora's own outfit choices. Keep in mind no one told her to change at all. This was COMPLETELY on her own. Here goes...
7:30 am We started the day out with a flowered shirt and pink cotton capris. Totally comfy and versatile. Perfect for a day at home.
8:15 am She quickly changed into a white sleeveless shirt with a too small striped blue and white smocked dress on top. She refuses to let me get rid of this too small dress because she says it is her "Dorothy Dress" and she needs it to play Wizard of Oz.
9:15 am She then played umbrella and bunny in the buff for about a half hour.
9:47 It was then back into the regular clothes with this lil number layered on top of the white sleeveless from earlier. (The girl loves layering!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment