I CANNOT BELIEVE I'M 10 MONTHS OLD!!!! I am a precious, sweet, darling, happy girl and my family is CRAZY about me! (not to toot my own horn or anything!)
"Happy, happy, happy, happy!" that's what people always say about me when we're out and about! Let me tell you more about the past month.
- I weigh almost 20 pounds!
- I cannot walk. I can hold someone's hands and do a few steps, but then I usually opt to crawl cause it gets me there quicker!
- I can sorta balance on my feet for a second without holding on.
- I love my tippy toes!
- I dance every time I hear music (but cora's a little irritated that I only know one move!)
- I can finally clap and say "yay!"
- I love when I wave and say "hi" and someone actually understands me and says it back.
- My favorite toys are the dog and any pair of earrings dangling from mama's ears.
- I tolerate "rough house" very well. :(
- I only eat big people food. Pretty much exactly what my family is eating. There's not much I don't like. In fact, I'm way less picky than my big sis and bro!
- I can sorta drink from a cup, but I still LOVE my bottle.
- I think throwing things down is a very fun game!
- I can hug on this command, "love on (insert name of lucky person, thing, or animal here)."
- I LOVE the Christmas tree!
- I am not afraid of Santa!
And that's about it so far. I'm such a little trooper. Mommy says I'm super easy going. Pretty much the only reason I need a grown up around is to feed me and hug me every now and then. My family loves me SO MUCH! I'd go out on a limb and say they're pretty obsessed with me!
Merry Christmas to All! I'm working on saying "ho ho ho" if I get it, mom will post a video!
No comments:
Post a Comment