Sunday, October 3, 2010

baby clara's 8 month update!



I AM ALREADY 8 MONTHS OLD!!! And boy am I suddenly a handful! I am weighing in at a whopping 17 pounds 11 ounces! Mom says I've learned like 3 month worth of stuff in the past month! She wants me to slow down, but I just keep going and growing! Check out my new skills!(pause the play list for this...it's my theme song!)


I can crawl.
I can pull up on things.
I can almost horsey walk on all fours.
I can wave!
I can "love on mama" on command.
I eat real food smooshed up.
I find every tiny speck of anything left on the floor.
I eat every tiny speck of anything left on the floor.
I can pinch things with two fingers.
I can babble all sorts of new sounds.
I can bounce and dance when I hear music.
And I'm real cute!

1 comment:

megan, davis, sydney and hadley said...

Sweet Clara...don't grow up too fast!