Sunday, October 31, 2010

october 30th- halloween???

OK so we had MAJOR controversy in Savannah this year over Halloween. It was sorta crazy. The mayor declared trick or treating for Saturday night since Halloween was on a Sunday. Who's ever heard of changing Halloween? Our neighborhood, Isle of Hope, isn't within city limits, so our pool board decided we'd still trick or treat on Sunday. Then the county officials declared trick or treating for Saturday night as well. There was lots of Isle of Hope drama as to which night to do it. Everyone had opinions, but the verdict became let's not be rebels and go ahead and trick or treat on Saturday. I honestly didn't care, I just needed to know which night to dress my little ghouls up and take them out. So here it is, one day early, our Halloween review...
cora and a pumpkin of her design

cade and his pumpkin

snow white and her rotten apple! (the apple kept crawling out of the picture)


3 cute trick or treaters (we couldn't talk cade into being the prince)

the apple was good during trick or treating but her face looked like this the whole time! not sure she was diggin the costume!

I realized this is the only group picture I have of our trick or treating group (Harry Potter, a cute fuzzy bunny, Obi Wan Cadeobi, and Snow White. We sure did have fun with them and wish they wouldn't move to South Carolina! :(

ISLE OF HOPERS ARE SERIOUS ABOUT HALLOWEEN!



No comments: