Monday, August 2, 2010

Cora and Marshall Sittin in A Tree

Cora has a boyfriend. He's been her boyfriend practically since birth. He's about 9 months older than her and his name is Marshall. Ever since Cora and Marshall can remember Marshall's older brother who is now 11 has taken great pleasure in telling Cora and Marshall they are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Cade and his best bud (marshall's middle brother) now add fuel to the boyfriend/girlfriend flame any chance they get! At this point, Marshall, who is really into playing with the big boys thinks he's pretty much destined for life to be "Cora's boyfriend." I'm not really sure he knows he actually has a choice in the matter. Cora on the other hand LOVES Marshall and often tells strangers on the street that she is "Marshall's girlfriend!"

But they are seriously cute. Marshall really does take care of Cora. He hides her eyes on the scary parts of Disney movies, and last week at Bible school he picked the green gummy bears out of the bag and said as he handed them to her, "here, Cowa, I got you all the green ones because they taste the best!"


So Today Cade was very irritated with Cora because he was about to go to swim practice and couldn't find his goggles. He was very sweet and let Cora borrow his "good goggles" the other day when she asked. No one's seen them since. Cade in a very irritated voice said, "CORA!!! WHERE ARE MY GOGGLES???"
Cora in an equally irritated voice replied, "I DON'T REMEMBER WHERE I PUT THEM!!!"
Cade said, "Geez Cora! You don't remember anything! Probably when you're married you won't even remember your husband's name!!!!"
Cora yells back," YES! I WILL CADE! HIS NAME IS MARSHALL!!!"

If only all of life's big decisions were that easy!!!

No comments: