We've been blog absent lately. We've been busy with summer fun and to top off the summer fun mommy went to the ER Saturday late night with a kidney stone! THAT WAS THE WORST PAIN I CAN EVER IMAGINE! Seriously, seriously painful! Luckily, Gran and Pop were here for the weekend so they took care of the kids as mommy and daddy had a date to the hospital. how relaxing! I'll spare blog readers all the glory details, but basically I had a stomach bug early last week, got dehydrated, and never really worked at rehydrating myself. In extreme heat, which we have, that was enough to cause a kidney stone and bladder infection. Good news is three days later, I'm better and drinking water like it's going out of style!
The reason I'm reporting this is because we explained to the kids that I had a kidney stone and that really is like a tiny little stone in your body that doesn't belong. They asked, "did it come out?" I said, "yes, when I went pee." (I know, I know, way too much information!) Cade's response was, "I wish that kidney stone that you peed out would have been a baby brother!"
YIKES!!! Sorry son, no such luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment