I'm not sure how many layers that is, but it took him awhile to hang it all back up! Then a couple of days later before he went to get dressed I said, "BE SURE TO DRESS SUMMERY!" Then he comes out in this... and says, "mommy is this summery enough for you?"
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Cade's Fashion Faux Paux
So anyone who knows Cade well knows that the kid WILL NOT wear summer clothes! He wants to wear jeans or cargo pants every day no matter the weather. I usually let him. It's not worth an argument. Lately, it's been over 100 degrees and I want his cute shorts to get some wear, so I've really pushed for summer stuff. He's catching onto my irritation when he comes out in pants and he's starting to "play" with me. He came out the other day dressed like this...

I'm not sure how many layers that is, but it took him awhile to hang it all back up! Then a couple of days later before he went to get dressed I said, "BE SURE TO DRESS SUMMERY!" Then he comes out in this... and says, "mommy is this summery enough for you?"

I'm not sure how many layers that is, but it took him awhile to hang it all back up! Then a couple of days later before he went to get dressed I said, "BE SURE TO DRESS SUMMERY!" Then he comes out in this... and says, "mommy is this summery enough for you?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment