this morning before school Cade and Cora were playing "mommy and daddy" aka Mandy and Rob. It was very eye opening! It went something like this!
Cade lays on the couch and says, "I'm so tired!"
Cora marches around and SCREAMS at him to move his shoes, take out the trash, take the baby, pick up toys, help some more!!!
Rob says, "do you hear her?"
I reply, "yes! Cora does mommy sound that mean?"
Cora, "sometimes!"
Me, "but sometimes I'm really nice too!"
Cora, "yea, but there's no time for that part!"
Cora then shoves a baby doll under her dress and says to Cade, "Look , honey, I have another baby in my tummy!"
Cade, "AHHHHHHHHH!" as he runs screaming out of the room!
hmmm............ouch!
2 comments:
that is hilarious!! I could see my kids saying that about me and our morning routine!
omg, that's hysterical!!!!
Post a Comment