Tuesday, March 30, 2010

missing brother

This week is spring break. Cade has ventured to Indiana for the week to hang out with Gran and Pop. We know he's having a ball and being spoiled to pieces, but we are missing him dearly. Cora misses him tons! He really is her best friend. She keeps talking about what she's gonna do "tonight when Cade gets home." She had a complete breakdown yesterday right before her nap and cried herself to sleep saying, "Cade....i...miss...Cade." So daddy and I have been doing our best to keep her busy. She helped daddy plant a garden.













They even made a little spot for the grass that she planted at school along with her pet bunny "rocky."



We've played doll babies and dress up with Clara, started painting the living room for a redo, and have a picnic planned with our favorite big girls tomorrow.



But I'm not sure any of these things compare to playing Indiana Jones in the front ditch. This little girl can't wait until Saturday! neither can I!

No comments: