I had some really cute lil see through ultrasound pictures to post from my doctors appointment today, but once I scanned them in and tried to post them they were really tiny. Plus nobody would think they're quite as cute as I do. If you've seen one ultrasound picture, you've seen them all. But anyway today at my doctor's appointment they did the full scan and found that our lil baby has all the proper parts and nothing abnormal(Praise God!) and is just the right size that SHE should be! Yep, that's right! If you didn't guess it by the new background or music on our blog we'll spell it out for you---IT'S A GIRL!!! It took 55 minutes of me hooked up to ultrasound equipment to prove it, but although our lil princess didn't want to cooperate the tech said that she was pretty certain there were no boy parts there.
Yay! We're so excited! I was surprised, I would've put money on a boy! Rob was excited and of course looked at everything from the practical side saying it will be better because our girl stuff is more recent and they'll be closer in age! Cade really wanted a boy, but when we put it to him as , "WOW! Now you'll be the BIGGEST ONLY brother and you'll never have to share your room or your toys!" he was cool with it. And Cora is SO HAPPY! It's like she'll have her own real life baby doll!
Stay tuned to see if we will be completely cheesy and stay on the trend of C names or if we'll branch out this time!
8 comments:
yippee! can't wait to see her precious face and hear of what God brings though her. congratulations!!!
g
YAY!! maybe you should name her Ariel, as previously noted by Cora. I'm so happy for your family. You deserve the absolute best. congrats!!!! :)
I didn't even know!! Congratulations!!! Another Garola for my future murals! And, I actually think Cora is on to something with Ariel. I like that.
I'm so sorry I missed the Regatta. I am so busy, with the mural and preparing for my NY classes. I'll be teaching there for a week. I have so much to do! I love the picture of Cora running with her arms out. That is the picture of childhood. Bliss. Just so joyful and carefree. I also think that the one with of her from the back with Honored Hero is just awesome.
Come see me! bring cade, for sure!
Congrats Mandy! So glad you have a healthy baby! Praise God, Brooke
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! I was sure ours was going to be a boy this time too! Guess you just never know! Keep me posted! SO exciting!
congrats y'all! SO exciting!!! can't wait to hear names :-)
XOXO
woohoo!!! I just knew it was going to be a girl! so excited for you guys!!!
I like "Ariel" too!
Post a Comment