Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of Preschool (Take 2)

As we drove to clinic yesterday, I was totally holding my breath. I was having flashbacks of our visit two weeks ago and trying to figure out how to deal with the beginning signs of a tantrum should they resurface! Our appt. was in the afternoon, so Cade was with us. I'm not sure if it was that she was feeling better, the fact that she had to "show off" for Cade, she had a full belly vs. and empty one last time, or just that last time was a fluke, BUT...she did great! Much better! And her ANC was up to 1024 which means her immune system is strong enough to resurface from the bubble and be out and about again. She returned to school today! Had a great day! She had a ball with a little mystery girl in a green skirt and white sandals (of course Cora would take note of the outfit but not the name) and she's started ballet! (Which by the way if you've never had the chance to watch 3 and 4 year old girls do ballet, you need to. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen!)

In addition Cade brought home a progress report from school that confirms that he's the smartest kindergartener in the world (at least we think so!). So all is well...we're not sure how long it will last, but we sure are enjoying it for now!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yeah!!!

Gran said...

A good report is such a blessing. We love you all!