Like father, like son Cade loved this tournament. He started out with this fish that measured 6 inches. Then graduated to this 12 1/2 inch red fish. Then added 13 more fish to that for a total of 15 FISH and won this FIRST PLACE TROPHY! He was SOOOOO proud!
What a great weekend! Cade, I can't wait for you to show me how you caught all those fish! Mandy, you and Cora both looked very "black tie" beautiful. Rob, I can tell you've taught Cade how to set the hook already. We can't wait to get back down to see you all next month. Love, Pop-pop
3 comments:
Wow Cade-David loves trophies and will have to come and admire yours for catching all those fish when we visit home in December! Congratulations!
What a great weekend! Cade, I can't wait for you to show me how you caught all those fish! Mandy, you and Cora both looked very "black tie" beautiful. Rob, I can tell you've taught Cade how to set the hook already. We can't wait to get back down to see you all next month.
Love, Pop-pop
Boy Cade! That trophy looks amazing! I never knew that you were such a great fisherman. Love, Gran
Post a Comment