Ok maybe that title's a bit harsh, but not much! This sweet face........
is only that! Her cuteness is the ONLY thing keeping her alive right now! This child is having some severe issues! She is trying me and testing me like nothing I ever experienced with big bro and sis! And folks, I'm tired! I'm old and tired, and she wins. She wins a lot of the time. I give into her incessant whining and temper tantrums WAY more than I should. And she knows! This one's smart! She doesn't do it for her sitter. She doesn't do it for her daddy, only for me. She's like a vulture. She senses my weakness and my tiredness. I'm her prey. She swoops in when she sees I have no strength left. So please, if you see me looking haggard chasing her through the Aquatic Center parking lot like I did last week, pray for me. If you see me arrive late to my morning duty like I did this morning, have pity on me. If you see me wearing shoes that are different shade of red than my shirt and my hair looks frazzled, it is and so are my nerves. If you see me spanking her in my driveway, know I'm trying. I really am, sort of. I never knew anything that weighed 26 pounds could be so powerful! It's time for me to take back my role as queen of this castle. I've somehow become jester; and this small, curly headed terror wears my crown. But not for long! She WILL be whipped into shape by her third birthday, I hope.

1 comment:
One day she will have a cute little two-year-old and there will be pay back! She will call you up on your cell (or whatever)and say, "what do I do Mom?" And you can say,"One day..." We love you guys!
Post a Comment