Where have we been you ask?
Well, we've been running ourselves ragged all over the place, burning our candle at both ends! I'm not sure how this year is so much busier than last year. Maybe I'm just one year older and require more sleep! Maybe it's the fact that both of my children's homework load has doubled this year? Maybe it's my almost three year old that is giving me a run for my money in ways that neither of my other children did? Maybe it's this very "energetic" class I spend my days with? Not quite sure where time goes, but it does! None the less here we are! Healthy, Happy (most of the time), and Busy! It seems to me like so far our fall has been filled with school activities! Here we are at our Raider best!
Grace and Cora with their boyfriend, Marshall! He's content being shared! :)
Cade, Colson, and Jack cheering the Raiders on! They're great cheerers, we won!
My favorite part of school functions is running into my former students! Can you believe this most precious ever Emma New was in my first grade class???? Am I that old? We love ya, Em!
Another of my former first graders turned Upper School cheerleader taught Cora's group at the SCPS cheer clinic a few weeks ago!
Cora and her buddy, Addisyn! After this cheer clinic they actually got to cheer at the Varsity game with the big cheerleaders! Video coming soon, maybe!





No comments:
Post a Comment