Monday, November 28, 2011

A Cuddly Cousin!

Hip Hip Hooray!  We have a precious baby cousin to snuggle!  She is so sweet and so totally cute!  I want to eat her up and just smell her all day long! love. love. love. babies!  Almost makes me want another one, problem is they grow and eat a lot and cost a lot! :) Check out Baby Sloan Reagan Heater.  7lbs 2 oz 19 inches.  Perfection in a tiny package!  Babies are the hugest blessing ever! Cade wouldn't hold her. He's scared of babies until "that nasty black thing falls off their belly button." He says he'll hold her on December 19th. Cora LOVES her. She didn't want to give her up. When we left she said, "Mommy, I love baby Sloan. I want to live with her!" Cora's a natural little mama! Clara will get to meet her tomorrow! So exciting! We love you already our first and only cousin!!!



No comments: