Cade's first day of Pre-K in 2008
I cannot believe today was Cora's last day of preschool, EVER! She's big. She's officially an Elementary Schooler in the fall! It totally freaks me out! I know that's the whole point of raising kids...watching them grow and move on, but I HATE it! This year has been so great for Cora. She went to her precious class with her precious teachers every morning and played with her precious friends and then got to come home at noon and spend every afternoon with her precious little sister and her precious mommy :)! Perfection! I'll miss it so much! I was a wreck this morning taking her to her last day. Just thinking of her at the beginning of this year with her short curls and chubby cheeks makes me realize how much she really has grown up this year. It also makes me feel terribly guilty that I didn't even think twice about Cade's last day of preschool. It was right in the middle of Cora's consolidation chemo and I was totally preoccupied. So today I'm mourning preschool for both of them!
I always worry a little extra about Cora, but she's great! She's healthy and she's got another milestone under her belt, the completion of preschool. We'll miss our sweet little neighborhood Isle of Hope Methodist Preschool SO MUCH! Such a special place filled with special people! There's no place like it! Ready for a new adventure in the fall! Look out, Kindergarten!
No comments:
Post a Comment