Saturday, May 14, 2011

Big Crazy Baby Clara

I'm not updating on Clara monthly anymore but I wanted to share with the world how cute and precious she is! She's 15 months old and this is my favorite age of all! I love how she interacts with us. After the tubes went in her ears, her speech has come a long way. She can say Cade, Cora, Leia, paci, bottle, pretty much anything she wants she can tell you. She loves animals of any kind, including the nasty furry mole that ran across my toe in the back yard the other day! I screamed bloody murder and she bent down with her hands on her knees and said, "awwww" like he was cute! She also loves to vacuum. She follows me around the whole time I'm vacuuming the floor and grunts and fussed until I turn the handle over to her. We have a canister vac that has a base that you pull around as you hold and push the handle and sometimes she rides on the base as I push her around the house. She also LOVES baby dolls! They are the only toy she'll play with! She wants to do ANYTHING that she sees Cora or I do. You will catch her daily walking around with a purse on one shoulder holding a phone to her ear. She's not scared of much. She loves the water and dived her face under repeatedly when we were at the pool last week. The only thing that I know she's scared of, and it's really more accurate to say terrified of is the leaf blower. The mere sight of that things makes her tremble! She's very friendly. She waves to everyone and blows kisses to even the grumpiest cashiers when we leave the store! She's just so stinkin cute and keeps us all laughing all the time! We love this crazy baby!


No comments: