Saturday, July 10, 2010

Top 10 reasons that I love Indiana!

10 - Tastee Freeze Orange Pineapple Twist Cone
9 - Corn fields (we tried planting corn in GA last year and it looked nothing like this corn. it looked...malnurished in comparison!)

8- Drive In Movies

7- Weeping willow trees

6- lightening bugs (we don't have those in Georgia, they probably got eaten by the palmetto bugs) 5- The Wal-Mart is clean

4 - It's very John Cougar Mellencampish

3- the memories, the memories, the memories

2 - if I get really lucky I can meet up with my best, best, best, girlies there (and their kiddos)!!!





















1- the babysitting is FREE!!!!! (or it's where Gran and Pop are!)

1 comment:

BandBbaby said...

So glad we got to visit at church! Thanks for the top ten list...I am slowly realizing those special things about southern Indiana as well! Take care!