Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cora said...

Cora is so cute, funny, and animated when she's in a good mood. If she's in a good mood and you hit the right subject with her, she gets excited and jumps and bounces as she talks and gets this really high, squeaky, yelly voice. Tonight I was reading she and Cade the chapter book, Junie B. Jones is (Almost) a Flower Girl. Of course Cora loved the book because she loves fancy dresses. So after we had finished the chapter she bounces up off the bed and as she's jumping says in her yelliest voice,

"I've got a gweat idea! When I get maewied guess who can be the flower giwl at my wedding?"

Cade says, "who?"

Cora says, "you, mommy! and daddy can be the wing beawer."

Cade just rolls his eyes.

3 comments:

Librarian Russ said...

Haha! Too adorable.

Also, I like that you've got "I wanna know girls" by Portastatic on the playlist for this page now. I had no idea you were a Portastatic fan. ;)

Librarian Russ said...

And Oingo Boingo! I didn't even see that one at first.

Librarian Russ said...

Oh! And I don't know how long that new picture at the top has been up, but I LOOVE it! Cora looks so cute! She should just keep her hair short like that.