Friday, October 16, 2009

Cora speaks

Ok so the way Cora hears and repeats words is so funny. She says everything completely southern and hears a word and then repeats it in the funniest ways. Here's an example. We got out more halloween decorations yesterday and Cora immeaditely attached herself to a white stuffed ghost with a cute smile and bow around his neck. Last night as I get her out of the bath I yell to her to get her pjs. She rushes back to the bathroom and whispers in my ear,

"Shhhhhh! Fat Tome (like tom but with a long o sound) is sleeping."

I ask her multiple times who is sleeping and each time she says, "fat tome."

After the third time she get frustrated that I don't understand and says as she picks up the ghost out of a doll bed, "You know, this cute, fat, white ghost guy that Cade called "fat tome" earlier.

Cade called him phantom!!!

No comments: