Monday, October 12, 2009

The Ballerina



Here she is! She is really enjoying ballet. She goes twice a week. Tuesdays for ballet and Thursdays for tap/tumbling. She's not terribly crazy about the tap/tumbling. She loves the shoes, but is scared to death of a forward roll! But she really loves the ballet on Tuesdays. It really is the cutest thing I have EVER seen in my whole entire life! There are like 15-20 little 3 and 4 year old girls all in black leotards and pink tights with all sorts of cute hair bows and skirts and accessories trying their best to be graceful and mimic their two perfect looking high school ballet teachers moves. The lady that runs the studio is the cutest sweetest ballerina turned grandmother ever! Cora isn't very coordinated or graceful and many times replaces the gentle toe points with stomps. We're not holding our breathe for a prima ballerina, but I must say in the past few months I have seen lots of poses and moves come out at during our weekly family room "dance parties" that cannot be mistaken for anything but those of a ballerina!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I miss those days. The first few years of recitals are the best ever.