Friday, May 22, 2009

Cora Funny

We're sitting at the dinner table reminiscing about how when Cade was Cora's age he wore a hot pink piece of fabric tied around his neck all the time as a cape. Cora loves to dress up too, and her eyes lit up at the sound of the word "hot pink." I told her I didn't think we had it any more, but Cade insisted he had seen it in his room. Off the two of them went to hunt it down. Cora comes back. I say, "did you find it?"

Cora: "No it's not dewer (there, the girl is totally a southerner)."
Mama: "yea, I think it got a rip or something."
She thinks for a minute. "Mama, what's that place called where you put nasty stuff?"
Mama: "the trash?"
Cora: "No-uh! The place where you put nasty stuff, you know. Goo Wheels."
Mama: "What?"
Cora: "Goo Wheels!"
I then had to die laughing because I figured out that the place where you put nasty stuff is Good Will!

1 comment:

gran said...

Hmmm, I don't know, sometimes I find cute stuff at "Goo Wheel"-Love, Mom