Thursday, April 30, 2009
Baby Parker
Cora is feeling better. It's taken awhile, but the leg pain has subsided and she has a bit more energy. So I think we're OK, until Monday. The hair is a disaster. It is shedding and falling out to the touch and I am just not sure what to do with it. So if you see my little girl looking fairly pretty raddgedy, please know we're doing our best! On a much more fun note, for the last two days Cora and I have had the PRIVILEDGE to babysit our 10 week old neighbor, baby Parker. Cora LOVES him! She wants to take care of him all by herself! He's such a perfect and cute lil guy! We've had a ball with him and the sandbox in his backyard!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sweet mandy, my heart is heavy for you. I know you must be so sad about her hair but also feeling like it should not be that big of a deal. there are so many little things i get upset about with L. i think it's because i feel like she endures so much, she should at least have the 'little things'. love you, praying for you all!
Mandy,
You are the sweetest! I appreciate you loving Parker and am so glad it makes Cora happy! We appreciate you both so much! Cora looks so precious and it such a tough little cookie! She must take after her mom! :)
Post a Comment