Saturday, January 31, 2009
Home Sweet Home!
Yay for our cozy house! I have never wanted to be home so badly. I missed Cade and Rob and although it was 2 nights, Cora and I were both so ready to blow that joint! Anyway, she is home because the blood culture didn't show a bacterial infection and she didn't continue to run fever. Her ANC is not up. It is 192. He let us come home on the premise that we will go back on Monday to the clinic to get her checked again. She is still coughing and runny nosed. So we don't expect chemo on Monday, but are praying that her ANC will be moving upward. If it isn't up in a few weeks I think she will have to have another bone marrow aspiration to see what is going on. We are expecting her bone marrow to kick in and start producing white cells on its own. She's in great spirits. Right now she has a sword in her hand and she is carrying around a bag of gold coins saying, "Argh Matey, this is my treasure." So how much better than that can you get???? OK, the Captain is calling me, I better go before I have to walk the plank!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad that your home! We are keeping little Cora in our prayers. -Stacy
Post a Comment