SCPS Upper School does a "Pennies for Patients" fund raiser each year. This year Cora was asked to be the Honored Hero for the fund raiser. Proceeds go directly to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. They provide all sorts of assistance to families affected by this disease, so how could we pass up an opportunity to increase awareness on their behalf. The Pennies for Patients kick off is Wed. Jan. 28th. We have no clue what Cora's ANC (immune system) will look like in a week and a half, so she may or may not be able to be there. Daddy will be at work, so that leaves mommy to represent! I put together a slideshow to show, so here's a sneak peek!
This is the NEW edited version, free from typos (I hope!)
7 comments:
WOW! you did a FANTASTIC job! that slideshow is wonderful mandy! good luck on the presentation... you'll do GREAT!!!
-katie :-)
Incredible slideshow Mandy. Your presentation will be wonderful. We're continuing to pray for Cora at IOH.
Hi, I am a good friend of Gina Burches and am making her a set of "encouragement cards" for her birthday. Just a quick note/scripture to let her know of your love and prayer for her and her family would be great if you are interested. You can e-mail it to me at elizabethmyatt@mac.com. Thanks!
What a great slideshow, AND I love that song!!! What hope we have through Christ Jesus!
(And just on a side note... I think there's a spelling error on slide 26... the word pediatrician. It went by fast, so I'm not 100% but I thought you might wanna double check it before your presentation. ;)
Mandy, I am always amazed by you. This is an awesome slide show.
Mandy,
You made me cry. So powerful! We're continuing to pray for Cora and your family.
Susan
I was pretty close to tearing up myself. That was really wonderful, Mandy.
Post a Comment