Thursday, December 18, 2008

Risk Factor!

Woo Hoo! Once again, our prayers have been answered! Cora falls into the low risk catagory and is still in remission! We are meeting with Dr. Whittle tomorrow to discuss the consolidation phase that she begins on Monday!

5 comments:

Katie Peavley said...

SO EXCITING!!! GO CORA! GO CORA! GO CORA!!!! What a super Christmas gift!

Susan said...

Yeah Cora!!!! Keep it up!!!

Susan said...

By the way, I got the site to "pimp my blog" from yours. Thanks you! I've been wanting to change it but wasn't sure how!!
Susan

Amy said...

Great news at the end of a great week for the Myers Family!! Way to go Cora!!!

Maurita Wills said...

Mandy,

David and I ran into your dad at Sam's yesterday and got un update on Cora. I have spent some time this morning checking out the site and all the updates. What a beautiful family! It has been a long time since you and Lauren taught our girls how to swim in your mom and dad's backyard. Time sure flies by when you are having fun...although it doesn't seem to move as swiftly when we are going through tough times. Please know we will be praying for you and your family. I have no doubt that Cora is in good hands and God will carry you through this.

Blessing to you and your family,
Maurita Wills