She woke up crying at about four o'clock this morning, so I just climbed in her bed with her and fell asleep. I woke up around seven to her pudgy little hands holding my face and her wet lips pressed into mine. She gives me a wet kiss and says pointing to the window, "Mommy, we can wake up now. The sun is happy!"
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Sweet, Crazy, Clara
I'm just not quite sure where this girl came from! She has the eyes and hair of her big sister and the smile, fun-loving personality, and charm of her big brother; however, she is definitely cut from her own mold! She's the craziest, nuttiest, goofiest Garola kid yet. She's always making some kind of mess and getting into some kind of trouble. We're not quite sure if it's the lack of supervision freedom that comes with being the third child or if it's just God's sense of humor, but we'll take it!
She woke up crying at about four o'clock this morning, so I just climbed in her bed with her and fell asleep. I woke up around seven to her pudgy little hands holding my face and her wet lips pressed into mine. She gives me a wet kiss and says pointing to the window, "Mommy, we can wake up now. The sun is happy!"
She woke up crying at about four o'clock this morning, so I just climbed in her bed with her and fell asleep. I woke up around seven to her pudgy little hands holding my face and her wet lips pressed into mine. She gives me a wet kiss and says pointing to the window, "Mommy, we can wake up now. The sun is happy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment