Saturday, July 14, 2012

Isle of Hope Friend Camp 2012

Day 1 - Nature Day at Mary's house (golf cart scavenger hunt, making a blingy visor, and cool camp crafts- hotdogs and chips for lunch!)

Day 2 (which happened to be Cora's birthday) Rainbow Day at our house!!!

                                                                    Rainbow Sharpie tye dye t-shirts

                                                                          Rainbow placemats

                                                                              Rainbow popsicles

                              Rainbow lunch featuring a fun fruit tray and our own painted grilled cheese sandwiches

            Rainbow cupcakes for the six year old!!!! And no this didn't count as a birthday party! I tried to slide that one past her, but she wouldn't bite and didn't want her school friends to be excluded!  That will be happening week after next! :0
                                                                        And making rainbow headbands!

   A special thanks to my Junior assistants and neighbors Darby and Mollie who helped keep the girls entertained and on schedule!

Day 3 - Craft, Pizza, Fun Day at Mary Tippens House!  Gosh darn it, I have no picture of Day 3, but they made cookies, TONS of crafts, and an especially cute set of hand crafted stationary!


Day 4 - Swimming, Pizza, Lemonade stand day at Lucy's house! 
Day 5 - Water Play Day- Sprinkler, crayon shavings necklace, and friend camp grand finale show at Katherine's house! 
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=06f0e3b2d3&view=att&th=13881c2bac03df39&attid=0.3&disp=inline&realattid=f_h4ln7ds12&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8JBv6coH_VswKU9lz26tuz&sadet=1342323402402&sads=iZy9OtjF3utjj9ODngFAcNefRYY&sadssc=1
 
  This was the show! I wish I had a video of it!  They sang and choreographed a dance to Thank You for Being A Friend, the Golden Girls theme song!  It was totally presh! 

Friend camp is genius and cheap and I'm so glad my friend Eliza thought of it!  We can't wait until next summer and we're hoping little sis can get in on the action and start a little sister's friend camp! :)

No comments: