Sunday, June 3, 2012

Too much fiber

This is one of those stories it's probably better to not share.  Definitley TMI, but it's so funny, I must.

Last week the kids had a sitter at the house for 3 days while I finished up my teacher post planning days. We love our sitter. She's precious, but she's a teenager.  She didn't know that it's probably not the best idea to give a two year old a fiber one bar even if it is chocolate chip. Fast forward to mommy's arrival home.  Clara is in just a diaper.

Me: What happened to your clothes?
Clara: They dirty.
Sitter: She had a messy accident. I put her dress in the washer.
Me: (in my head) That must have been some accident, glad I didn't change it! (still didn't know about the fiber one bar)

We took the sitter home.  I thought it was a fluke, so I let Clara resume to her potty training uniform, the birthday suit.
She's great about telling me when she has to go potty. No accidents in weeks. I'm on the phone, Cade runs in screaming.


Cade: CLARA THREW UP! CLARA THREW UP ON THE CARPET IN THE FAMILY ROOM! (the only carpeted room in our house, it was steam cleaned 2 days prior!)  THERE'S A BIG PILE OF BROWN THROW UP!

I go running in to survey the situation- I take one look and realize this may not be throw up.

Me: Clara, what happened?

Clara:  I throwed up from my fanny...

No comments: